quarta-feira, 5 de julho de 2017

A PART OF ME

A part of me wanted to run away wanted to run
The other part of me suffers for you
A part of me misses you.
The other part of me can not understand

A part of me wanders on an endless road
The other part of me builds a bridge from you to me
A part of me just cries when you walk away
The other part of me runs and insists that you stay

A part of me reminds you of your smile and your look
The other part of me wanted your kiss and your love
One part I hear a song and feel what it would be like to hold you
The other part of me would not know how to live without you thinking

A part of me counts the hours for the time to pass
The other part of me would cross the sea to kiss you
A part of me lives just to love you
The other part of me is able to die and live only to find you.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...