segunda-feira, 19 de junho de 2017

RIVER, LAKE AND OCEAN

As I watch the river water run and pour into the lake
My thoughts take me the curves of your body and being apart is a bitter sweet
And in the lightness in my thoughts I begin to compare the river and you
And suddenly all the answers begin to appear

The river when you decide to run, nothing can win.
Between curves and detours he overcomes challenges and continues to run
Sometimes it starts to fill up to create forces and overcome barriers
And with his strength he drags everything that in front of him may be

The river curves are the same as yours which I love to observe
And your purity of water equals your lips when you smile I wanted to kiss
Drink it would be a gift I wanted to drink until my thirst quench
But as water even if you try it is difficult to maintain and ensure it

Just like the strength of the river that I can not overcome
Are you so far that I can not in my arms have
I do not know what lake will flow
Because I will be the ocean whose waters will rest.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...