quarta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2017

A sad day

Today I felt very sad because I feel you
I feel everything you feel and I want to be with you
And when I dream of you I can not believe
Because of these dreams I never wanted to wake up


With my reality I do not know what to do and how to do
I often feel lost but I find happiness in you
I wanted to be able to understand how all this is going to end
Why do not I want to see you suffer and I do not ever want to hurt you

My dream is to see you every day smiling
Wake up on your side to kiss you and feel you
Distance is not what keeps us from trying.
It's the people around us who do not want to hurt

I love you and I still can not explain it
And for you I suffer every day from far away from you
I can not lose you and never leave you
Why love you is my reason to live and it is my reason to dream


Anderson Silveira Lopes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...