sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2017

TODAY

Today you made me feel afraid.
Today you made me cry.
Today you made me feel
That you can leave me

Today I wanted to run and hide
Today I wanted to tell you that you made me suffer
Today I felt that it would be impossible without you to live
Today I felt that what I feel I do not understand

Today I wanted to run and hug you
Today I wanted to tell you do not leave me because I love to love you
Today I felt what it's like to suffer if you leave me.
Today I wanted to run into your arms and hold you

Today I asked God why I can not on his side be
And in silence I heard nothing because I do not want to listen
Why do you even tell me that I can not love you
I come to you because I live only to find you

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...