sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2017

SOMETIMES

Sometimes I think I've told you everything I could say to you.
And even if I say everything to you, what I feel myself can not understand
I spend hours and hours listening to the songs and videos you send me to watch
And I cry when I see a movie that reminds me how I could make you come

My poems are few to say all that I feel I can not describe
The only way you feel what I feel is to get your hand on my chest and feel my heart beat
It speeds up when I talk to you and when my eyes are looking at you
And that my words even if you write them is insufficient for you to understand

I fall asleep thinking about you and sometimes I lose sleep thinking I'm awake
Thinking hours and more hours trying to find a solution to be by your side
I often do not believe everything that is happening
But I have no choices why love for you is what keeps me living

Sometimes I wanted to apologize and turn my back and walk away and try to forget everything.
But giving up everything would be the same as dying and trying to continue to live
You are my dream that I have met and I have always dreamed of living
And now that I've met you or I live to meet you and love you or I'd rather die.

ANDERSON SILVEIA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...