quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2017

THE WIND

I feel so pensive yesterday and today looking out the window
The trees are my distractions that I see through the open window
The wind that blows refreshes my face and the sky shines
The air I breathe is what calms me the same that inspires me

I'm not the same as I was today and I will not be tomorrow too
Why am I equal to the moving air passing through the open window
Sometimes I go in warmth left and I leave to free myself
But sometimes I come inside you and stay until you let me go

Many times I'm like a tornado that came out destroying everything
And at other times a light and gentle breeze able to refresh the world
I can direct the currents of the sea just to find you
And make the most beautiful waves for you to remember

This is me in your life I am the air
You may not see me or touch me
But I'm always going to remind you.
You do not have to see or touch just to observe and feel to love.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...