terça-feira, 30 de maio de 2017

I SWEAR

Sometimes I wanted to know what you think
I wanted to dive in your thoughts and feel what you feel
My thoughts they dream with you all days
My heart suffer because he know that you are far of me

I know that you have many doubts but doubts will always exist
Because it is, keep us always together in thoughts and feelings
I don’t want never see you sad because see you sad I stay sad too
If I lose you, I don’t know what will be of me because I love you

Not love you because you are person that I always dream
But because you are in me and impossible take of my heart
Sometimes I don’t believe but I love you and it can’t to change
Because when look in your eyes my heart tells for you to stay

I know this may seem like an illusion and sometimes we fell lost
However, I swear I never felt what I feel to you
I sleep thinking about you and wake up thinking about you
I love you not because a day I wake up I say I will love someone I love you because I’ve waited for you.


ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...