terça-feira, 16 de maio de 2017

MY STAR

I would like take care of you all days and feel you near me
My lips touch yours lips and you look in my eyes
When you feel my hands on your face
You will feel that not just love you but wish you all time

You will see that you not expect just one love
But someone that will make you very happy all days
When we touch us, you will see that exist the magic as you dreamed one day
Moreover, you will close your eyes and open your eyes and I will be beside you

The difficulties are piece of the walk that we need to do
Moreover, not exist nothing easy because to be hard is important for test ours love
If our love is strong he will resist the far and the adversities of the our life
I believe that god not put you in my way for nothing but there is a meaning

I want just one thing my love and I need that you never forget
I think about you all time and you not get out of my head not because I want
But because you are in my heart and in my head and in my dream
In addition, when the star shone for me she say to me wait I will meet you dont forget.


ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...