quarta-feira, 24 de maio de 2017

THE SUN AND THE STAR

My heart is yours and this I can not change.
Just like my tears that  insist on rolling
You in my eyes are so sweet that it makes in my dreams plunge
To have you in my arms forever love you

A cruel time that makes my love to be far from me
What have I done that I do not deserve to feel your embrace hugging me
Sometimes it seems that God says do not cry because your heart will calm
Why does distance exist only for those who do not want true love to find

The stars that in the sky shine and every night are watching me
They are my inspirations, because the shines of the stars remind your eyes
Every word I write is a piece of your body that I want to touch
And my thoughts slide over your body until your lips kiss me

Now I have no life but I survive without you here be
Because you are the life that I want to live and everything I dreamed 
I'm alive and I've lived  only to find you
Because life will only be life when in my arms you stand.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...