segunda-feira, 15 de maio de 2017

YOU AND ME

Like the brightness of the stars that enchant me at nightfall
It's my thoughts that lead me to you.
Alone and today sick even then my heart can not forget you
And from my thoughts are born poems of what I wanted to tell you

I fall asleep and I wake up and you make me a happier person every day
You're my hope for a better day the way I've always wanted
My life today I can not tell if it is dream or reality
But when I see you, I imagine what a real love would be like.

Sometimes it makes me cry and often makes me smile
You make me forget and remember that what matters is to be happy.
Things happen and go by day after day
And being by your side and meeting you is what I've always been asking for in my life.

My hands hurt and I can not breathe anymore, I want to fall asleep
Because the only place where I have complete happiness is when I dream of you.
When your lips touch mine and I feel your heart beat
When your body feels my body and we are together you and me.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...