quarta-feira, 8 de março de 2017

APOLOGIES

One more day and one more night goes by and I here
Alone waiting for something to make me smile
Asking myself what I did to not deserve you
And trying to understand what I can not understand

I apologize but apologize for what?
Sorry for being far away wanting to be near you.
For feeling jealous and willing to see you every day
Apologies for feeling sad and willing to forget everything

When everything looks like it will meet
Everything is missing and I try to fit everything
Why is it so hard to love and want to love?
Why are you far away if my desire just loves you

Today will be another day and tomorrow another day will come
You'll stay away from me and I'll wait for you
Not because it's a love I've won or I want to find
But because it is a dream that I intend to accomplish and from my chest you will always be.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...