segunda-feira, 13 de março de 2017

I WANT TO TRY

I want to try because I can not stop thinking about you.
I want to try because my heart beats for you.
I want to try because my life has no meaning without you.
I want to try because you are my dream that I wish to have

I want to try because you make me happy.
I want to try because I do not know without you smiling
I want to try because I love you and I do not know how to explain
I want to try because I love to love you.

I want to try because every day I love you more and more
I want to try because you are my song I want to dance
I want to try because when I think about you, I start to sigh
I want to try because you make me dream every day

I want to try why I dream every day to kiss you
I want to try because you are in my dreams and I want to realize
I want to try because I'm sure God brought me to you.
I want to try because you are the love that I always wanted to receive.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...