sexta-feira, 10 de março de 2017

OF CLOSED EYES

When I close my eyes I do not know what is right or wrong
For wanting your eyes in my eyes and your hugs
Kiss your whole body until it reaches your lips
Until you realize that your eyes like mine are closed

As my hands run lightly over her breasts
Your body will start to shiver full
And I'll feel your breathing accelerate
And you whispering asks and begs me to stop

Even though you're asking me to stop, I watch your body bend over
And at that moment are my hands and my lips that make you sigh
And you feel that even wanting to go can not leave me anymore
And now lying down and my body over his can not lift

With eyes closed there is not right and wrong
There's just you and me always holding each other
You are the perfect song the feeling that I always want to feel
You are the desire and the love that mingle and that is always inside me.


ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...