quarta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2016

PLEASE COME TO LOVE ME

Today, what will become of me and my thoughts
What will become of my dreams and our moments
How to live this way as an empty sky without being starry
What will I do if you do not stay with me and not be on my side

I do not know if I have the strength to be without you
The suffering is so strong that I try to understand
The by the fact that only you see it makes sense for me to see
And these days without you is sad for me to understand life

I suffer every day silent trying to understand
The why do not I go and hug you and live together forever
If I love so much that you can see in my eyes
The reason of my life is to be with you

I do not know what to do to calm my heart
I think and rethink every day to find you my love my passion
Time is passing and feel like you left me
And I'm here thinking why do not deserve to feel your love and warmth !!

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...