sábado, 22 de outubro de 2016

TO LIVE

Sometimes I not want to be human to feel what I feel
I wanted to be free and fly to infinity
I wish I could say I'm happy and all is well
But how to tell if what I want is beyond

I wanted to dive into a clear sea
And live in the depths like a rare fish
But I was born human and everything seems to have a goal
Where one lives to things and these are the prison

Imprison people and feelings
And they do not live trapped all times
As if we lived forever fail to have or resist
But we forget that tomorrow can no longer exist

Who am I today tomorrow can not be more
But what I now can not leave behind
I want to live every moment and feelings
And if you ask me what I want is to live up to the last moment.


ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...