segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2016

I wanted YOU SAYING

I wanted so much to tell you that I love you you're everything to me
I wanted to walk beside you and holding hands holding you so
I wanted to caress your hair and your face kiss
I wanted on a dance floor with you gently dance

I just wanted to spend some time at your side for the two talk
I wanted to say anything to see you look at me
I wanted to be looking in your eyes until you hypnotize me
I wanted to tell you that no matter what time will always love you

I wanted to tell you that I never felt something
I wanted to tell you that if you go away I do not know what will become of me
Wanted to say is please you is all I need to live
I wanted to tell you to live without this love I'd rather die

I wanted to write all the most beautiful words to win you
Why is there no words to describe what it would feel to meet you
Can that when close to you be all feeling and make the colors come back to shine
Why are you my color is my light is the sense I have to live and love.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...