segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2016

REFLECTION

Besides several poems you got a song
No I know you possessed my heart
His eyes mesmerized me without even realizing
And the reality and dreams do not matter to me since I'm with you

It is even funny to talk about dreams and reality
Why I do not know if it's a lie or true
Because everything I dreamed is holding up
And what both wanted to just finding

My heart hurts when I see you
And my body burns in the fire so much desire
I wish to find and kiss her
To say I love you and will never leave it

You're not just someone I met
You are the personification of all that I desired
A look that is a reflection of the stars in the sea
And the smile that makes me smile and dream.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...