domingo, 16 de outubro de 2016

I WANTED

I wanted to make the most beautiful poem for you
I wanted to do something to read do you understand
That as much as I want to I can not live without you
And that however much you try too will not forget

I wanted to draw something untouchable and unable to self-destruct
Something that only two hearts in love to be able to build
I wanted to write the most beautiful story that made you cry
And that reading did you believe in my love

Wanted lapidary stones all I feel for you
To record in history that our love will never fade
I wanted to write on papyrus and save the pyramids of EGYPT
Wanted to show you today and into the future how much my love for you is old

I wanted to sit at the seaside with you and watch the sunrise
And when the night comes you sleep
And when you wake up you will know that this is the story of reality
Are the words that describe the love that always felt for you really.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...