domingo, 30 de outubro de 2016

WITHOUT YOU

I can not see the sky and dreamed that just
To view images of your smile with your friends my heart stopped
That same smile that won me over
See his joy was like a knife that hit me

I do not know if I'm sad to see their joy that always wanted to see
Or let this love inside me drown and die
I suffer for all that not conquered
But losing you're making me sad as I never imagined

I ask you to start this love inside me
And if there is something I want to forget it all makes me suffer
The same clear sky to me is the darkness
And nothing makes sense and who suffers most is my heart

I love you and love you for it makes me suffer
Why do not deserve love you and stay close to you can not understand
What do I do with those tears that run and ask for your love
What do I do with this life that has meaning only pain.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...