domingo, 16 de outubro de 2016

DID YOU KNOW

Did you  know I think about you all day even when I'm stopped
Did you know that remember every detail as if you were on my side
Did you know that my heart beats so hard when I think about all that we live
Did you know that dream of you every day since we met

Did you  know what makes me stay living is to know that you really love me
Did you know for me what I most want is to live that love with you for eternity
Did you know that everything I write is to tell you that I love you and never forget you
Did you know that my tears only runs when not to see

Did you know that the color of the sky is the color of your eyes that much remember
Did you know I look at him and are you always look back
Did you know that her beauty to me is in my chest
Did you know that my heart beats when I see the

Did you know that a second without talking to you I lose a part of my life
Did you know that living without you is the same as leaving everything to heaven I always asked
Did you know that for me the most important is to live that love with you
Did you know that my love for you is what makes me write and you continue to live.


ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...