terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2016

THE RAIN

The rain falling today intensely
It reveals that constantly think
Able to revive life and bring thunder and lightning
And his remark brought poets great inspirations

Who has not dreamed of kissing someone in the rain
Feel her wet warm body in an embrace in the street
Kiss those wet lips and speak as that moment wished
And bear in his arms love you always dreamed

This is that dream when I see her fall
It seems that feel as if you were here
These drops when they fall on the ground do I feel
How want you near me

I wanted to be the water and turn me into steam and cross the planet
And would fall on your body to love you a lifetime
It would be the water watering your body and kills its powerful thirst
And when I forget I come back and fall on you again.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...