terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2016

TILL I FIND YOU

Sometimes his words lead me to where ever imagined
Sadness and joy are mixed as a magic I found you
And in this way many things happened and never gave up
Why I should deserve something I always dreamed of and always wanted

Now he lit a dream that only imagined happen
A moment only in my dreams I dreamed of having
That feeling in my life felt just for you
And I thought I would have to have other lives to be able to

I did not think it would be easy always knew it would be difficult
So I waited for so long because I always knew it would not be impossible
Now here we are either thinking how to do? What to do?
As two lost and a sea of ​​decisions ever imagined happening

I do not want to wait want to tell stories and make you sleep
I want to hold you high and live as always dreamed of being happy
His eyes were always in my thoughts
And my heart is yours and my thoughts fly to you at all times.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...