sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2016


DARKNESS

 

Can you understand the days you are speechless

That all tried now is worthless

The chest hurts and head this foolish not knowing what to do

And my attitude I wonder why?

 

Sometimes I do not know if I'm in a dream or in reality

I am suffering and trying to follow something for eternity

The sun no longer warms my body and my life do not know what to do

My heart beats but suffers without knowing what just happened

 

My hands are shaking and do not understand why

Inside me there is a suffering that try to hide

And I'm not aimlessly destination and there is no road to go

My life is a path that has nowhere to follow

 

Today is a strange day and he's watching me

Suffering beyond reality that is enslaving me

I do not know what I do not know where to go I do not know what to do

Please ask to end this suffering that can not contain.

 

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...