domingo, 23 de abril de 2017

BEGINNING

Sometimes I do not know if everything is a dream or reality.
A mixture of feeling with anxiety
Of dreams with desires without a logical explanation
That make beat my strong heart already suffered

I search everywhere for an answer to my questions
But my questions face answers with other questions
Like a spider's web that intertwine and has no end
It's my questions that do not come out of me.

All I want is very simple, I just want to be happy.
A happiness integrates where I find myself inside myself
I want to look away and see what I've always dreamed of.
Those eyes and that face that one day when I first saw myself hypnotized

Sometimes it seems crazy to be all that I live, but I can not forget you
You can be farther my heart feels you and I can not understand
You are in the sea water in the starlight in my dreams when I fall asleep
And I'm sure when we meet, it will not be the end, but the beginning.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...