quinta-feira, 27 de abril de 2017

KISS ME

Kiss me to fall asleep
Kiss me and make me forget everything
Kiss me and love me like I've always dreamed
Kiss me and do not leave as I always imagined

Kiss me under the bright sun
Kiss me on the glimmering moon light
Kiss me and make my heart beat hard
Kiss me because your kisses bring me luck

Kiss me hard for hours until you no longer breathe
Kiss me, why is everything I want to do when I find you?
Kiss me and leave your lips on my lips until I feel burn
Kiss me why your kisses never want to stop kissing

Kiss me every day and every night because only your lips I want to kiss
Kiss me in your simple way and your body next to mine and feel my arms embrace you
Kiss me when you're angry Kiss me when you're happy.
Kiss me just kiss me because I want to feel you in my heart and on my lips.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...