sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

My days without you

My days without you is like walking and never coming
My days without you how to look and never find
My days without you is to look at the sky and not see the moon
My days without you reaching the sand and not seeing the sea

My days without you are days lost
My days without you are days forgotten.
My days without you do not matter
My days without you reason loses to ignorance

My days without you are sad and have no joy.
My days without you is like being at sea to drift
My days without you are songs without melody
My days without you is a poem without rhymes

My days without you I'd rather not live
My days without you I want to forget
My days without you never had a sense
My days without you I feel lost.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...