quarta-feira, 5 de abril de 2017

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

I do not know what I feel but you make me happy
It's impossible to understand why even sad you make me smile
And when I talk to you I feel like running, living and feeling
All I wanted was to just read and feel you somehow close to me

Our story is perfectly imperfect
Able to be a legend or a story in a book to be described
Our story has a beginning, but, the end we're going to write
And I do not care if they will or will not understand

Knowing you exist and getting to know you is not just a love story
And to know that there is someone who cares about joy, sadness and pain
Wait you send me a phrase a song and know it has some feeling
It is impossible to describe what I feel in each reading and moment

I fall asleep and wake up thinking about you.
I do not know if it's true or it's crazy I've given up trying to understand
I want to be close to you and at least that part live with you
Why you're not only a love it's a dream of life that I want to live

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...