segunda-feira, 10 de abril de 2017

SATISFACTION OR REPENTANCE

Sometimes I wanted to tell you so many things and I'm silent.
I watch your photo and I think if I'm really loved
Sometimes I wanted to run and be alone without thinking of anything to understand
But I sit listening to a song and remembering you.

Time goes by fast when we're talking
And I would not only make a poem for you I would cross the world to see you
I feel you in here and this I can not hide anymore
And I've already decided that I do not want to understand anything anymore, I just want to live with you.

I know it's difficult everything we're living and we do not know what to do
But if God put us together I'm sure something will happen
Because what I feel for you I can not explain and I can not understand
If we have to live this I'm sure something will happen for us to choose

It's getting closer the day we're going to be face to face
But as I once read in a bible: We have the power of decision
We choose the full time to go and what to do
And these decisions remain only to us if we satisfy or repent

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...