sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

MY LOVE

My love, my life, I do not know what else to do.
Sometimes I feel lost and I do not know what I want to be
I feel and I know that you are right for your decisions
But it hurts the many faces of my heart.

I would like to be close and feel your body
Wet your lips with my kisses and touch your face
Lying on your body and feeling your heat
Feel you sigh and pluck this pain out of my chest

I feel lost today and I do not know how to find myself
I wanted to run and feel you strong hold me
Have with me your love and my love give you
Feeling that forever our whole life we will always stay

I know what you tell me has and makes all sense
But without you I feel sad and lost.
What I have to do only you can tell me and explain me
Why do not I know if I can take you away from my love.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...