segunda-feira, 10 de abril de 2017

TIME

And if you only had one month what would you do?
To find someone, he would get on a plane and travel
Or stay in your house with your friends and family
Until it's time to leave, why would not it work?

If you only had one week what would you do?
I would try to enjoy every minute of it, maybe I would not sleep
I would hug everyone I could find and who you know would care
Because time is short and you all around would be

If you only had one day what would you do?
She would stay with her son and her husband and so the day would pass.
He would see his son run, talk, smile for what time he would not have
I would feel the warmth and last kiss of that person who would love you forever

If you had only one hour what would you do?
Maybe I would go to the window to look at the blue of the sky.
Feel the wind hit your face like you never felt
I would hug that person you always resisted
Because time is finite and if you let this time pass you that in time is that it never existed.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...