terça-feira, 4 de abril de 2017

WHO AM I

Whom I'm hiding from
The things I do not understand
Or from myself that every day I'm more lost
Trying to find answers that have already been answered

I look in the mirror and I do not know who I am.
My wishes do not match what's left of me.
Only wishes of a lost dream that someone saved
And that even now close still far from him I am

Who am I? A coward afraid of being happy
Hiding the truth from himself as an unhappy man
With smiles on his face with money in his pocket
The impression that everything is perfect equals the birthday girl's happiness when seeing the cake

It's not me who writes because it's not me
It's the hiding place of what I hate most about myself
I hide the true happiness from me.
To demonstrate happiness to others by saying yes and saying no to myself

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...