domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2017

WHEN THE SUN IS BORN

When the sun rises and the darkness is over
The light that will be born will be the beginning of everything I want to find
That blue sky the color of your look
And your lips on my lips because one day it will be too little to kiss you

On this day my heart will calm down
And my breath will speed
It will be the perfect place because this place will mark
The beginning of a meeting between the love that had so much to wait

The wind that passes will breeze transform
The breeze will move your beautiful hair and our heat will refresh
And our kisses and breathing will blend
And the time that always passes fast will stop to watch us

I'll spend hours watching you watch when you fall asleep
And I'll feel I'd rather die than stay away from you.
When the sun rises and the darkness is over
I want to be with you to tell you: - I love you and I want to stay with you forever.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...