sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2017

My shooting star

One day I looked at the biggest star in the sky
I asked you to bring me a love as sweet as honey.
And every day when she walked the night she asked
Where is this love that is where this love walked

Already disillusioned once thinking that the star had forgotten about me
I began to think that this love I had lost
And when all he imagined seemed to be gone
  Star fell from the sky to tell me do not ever give up

You are my star that I found
With sparkling eyes just like I've always dreamed
Your smile is beautiful and your skin is perfect the color of snow
And her blond hair like the syrup of the most beautiful shooting star

What I feel for you is beyond understanding.
Because what I feel goes out of my mind and stays in my heart
You mean the birth of everything that I always dreamed of living forever
'Cause you're not just my dream but my shooting star.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...