quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2017

THE WORDS OF THE HEART

How long have I still do not know but I wanted to tell you
That the time that I have dedicated to understand
The feeling that runs through my chest like a sword
And that makes my heart bleed and say that you are my beloved

This time I spent I was only thinking of finding you
And when I find you I'll run to hug you
And I'd kiss you until the air inside my chest is gone
And he would have nothing more to wish than his kiss.

My written words are the only remedy I have not to suffer
And I send these words from inside of me so you do not forget
How far apart I'm always thinking how we're going to stay together
And my heart is the one who writes why my thoughts want to kiss you forever

Sometimes my heart asks why it deserves to suffer.
Why he wanted to be just close to you.
Feel you and give you all this love and end this pain
Why does it hit you hard to read the words and hear the beats of love.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...