quarta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2017

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

I love you because besides being my dream you are my soul
I love you because your eyes calm me down
I love you because I love to talk to you
I love you, why do you do anything to be with me for a few minutes?

I love you because as soon as I love heaven it reflects what I like best about you
I love you when you say you miss me and can not answer for that.
I love you because I feel that even far away is inside of me
I love you because you're what I want next to me

I love you because my heart beats for you
I love you because love is the meaning of living
I love you because the moon reminds you of the color of your skin
I love you because when I dream my dreams follow you

I love you because I've waited for you all the days of my life
I love you because you were my love at first sight
I love you because every day we are closer to us
I love you because you are my love and it is you I hope.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...