quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2016

A crazy love

While my desires run through your body with my lips
My heart beats feels the warmth of your body like a sage
Who knows where their fragile spots are and make their hairs shiver
And when my lips go meet your lips find

Your smooth, curved body stands in a position for my arms to hold you
And while my fingers lightly run its lines
I feel her sigh and her panting breath wanting to rise
And your voice whispers telling me to stop and continue

You want me and I know, but I want to love you.
Feel your skin on my skin and watch you sweat
My body in your body and my eyes in your eyes
See you talk that it's not screaming desire telling me to love you

In a dream and nightmare you sweating in a fright wake up
Do not see me by your side, but felt everything I wanted to dream again
Rolling on the bed wanting my arms to hold you
Why is not it only desire is body is dream is a crazy love.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...