quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2016

I love to see you

I love to see you and talk to you
I love to see your eyes and I get everything to understand
Why when I see you explain everything I feel for you
I feel and see in you everything that I dreamed and always wanted to live

You are my life and make me fly in just one second
You make me live, dream and love to go around the world.
When I see you, my day is as blue as the sky and green as the sea.
Make the senses go in your direction because my desire is close to you

I do not forget you for a second and everything I hear reminds you
You're inside of me even though I can not understand
You are not a wish or a simple event
You are the love that took care of my dreams and my thoughts

Do not forget that we are closer than we imagine
We are linked by a pure feeling and we always dream
You are mine and I am yours and this is impossible to change
Why when I see you I understand the true meaning of love.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...