quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2016

EVERY DAY

Every day without you is a sad and unsolved day.
For you are in me as my heart.
Everyday without you is like not having the sunrise
To live without dreams is to survive only to die.

Everyday without you is like not having the air to breathe
Living suffocating and wanting to stop the world and scream that it's you that I want to love
Every day without you my life has no meaning
It's like being on a boat in the immensity of the lost sea

Everyday without you is a scream no one hears in a crowd
It is to want to see the light and to live without light in the darkness
Every day without you is walking on a road with no path
Falling asleep and waking up and not knowing where you are following

Everyday without you I suffer for being away and can not give you my affection
Why even when you were in a bad mood I would kiss you my love
Every day without you everything I look and hear reminds me of you and makes me understand
That I love you and I do not know without you living.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...