segunda-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2016

I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU

I have so many things to tell you and to live with you
Who even a thousand lives would be insufficient to live
I wanted to sit with you by the sea
I wanted to talk to you and for all the countries to travel

Say that I love you touching your face and kissing your lips
Tell stories of what we live and know the monasteries of the great sages
Meet the mountains of Ukraine and travel through Europe as I always dreamed
To know America and to shout to the world that my great love in Ukraine I met

I have so many things to live with.
That every day that passes I myself can not understand
Why do my thoughts fly toward you every day
And even my soul left me to meet you in Ukraine

My heart beats for you this can never change
Why is it enough for a few seconds when I talk to you, my heart skip
A feeling I have never felt for someone and I can not understand how it happened
But I swear if there's anything I want to live, it's living that love with you.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...