segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2016

A SAD DAY AND A HAPPY DAY

A sad day or a happy day.
How to know or how to distinguish
Sometimes tears are for joy
And many times you for these tears would give up

I do not know if I'm sad for your distance.
Or if I'm glad you found it
I asked to meet you so many times.
And now I'm here happy and sad sometimes

I remember as it was today.
Staring at stars I remember asking for your look
And when I first saw I understood what I asked to find
A look that reflects the color of the sky and the blue of the sea

I'm far away I know, but I feel closer even when I can not understand
I'm sad today wanting to be happy when in my arms you have me
The time he can be an ally and a sage and can many things teach
But he can never take away what I feel and dream because what makes me live is to love you.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...