sexta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2016

To dream

Dreaming of the beginning of a great love
To dream of love that brings happiness and plucks that pain
Dreaming of the perfect day or moment
Dreaming about that part of life that could die and that everything you thought was done

To dream of the tears of joy that fell when I met you
Dreaming of the moment when I closed my eyes and kissed you
Dream about the life I lost when I was looking for you.
To dream that it was worth every second when we were hugged.

To dream that suffering at any given moment is better than for a lifetime
To dream that it is possible to live for real because it is to love you that I want before dying
To dream that everything passes, but what is left is what I want to understand
Dreaming is what makes me still live

To dream is all that I have and that I have not yet been able to fully
But that dream is what drives me eternally towards you.
You can not leave me and I can not leave you.
Because you are my dream and this dream I wish to live forever.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...