sexta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2016

HOW LONG

How long will I hold you away from you?
How long can I hold on without you having
How long will my tears continue to fall because I can not see you
How long will God punish me for my heart beating only for you

How much time has passed and I can not forget you
How long can I live, but even God says come on I will not go without you
How long can one suffer without despairing?
How long will I write to you in my love, to believe?

How long we are and we live something that nobody felt or lived
And even if time passes you're still alive inside my chest
My tears are time and my life is the way I have to find you.
Because even if I have only a short time, my desire is to come to you and love you

How long I have I do not know, but all time is little to be with you
Why love you is like eating and drinking every day if you do not do it just die
Why can not I live without writing for you and pray for God to forgive me?
Why loving you is the only thing that keeps me alive today for my life to continue.

ANDERSON SILEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...