sábado, 24 de dezembro de 2016

TODAY

Today when I woke up I remembered you.
Your eyes haunt me and I can not understand
My heart beats hard when I'm remembering you.
And my body would like to go towards you and live with you

Today is a day that on many days nothing so strong felt
A desire to cross the continent and feel you close to me
When I woke up until the sun reflected in the sky your look
I do not know if it was because it was blue or because it's only in you that I can not stop thinking

Today I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and give you those flowers that I promised you
But time has not yet let me realize what I always dreamed and wanted
On this day that marks a walk that seems to have no end
You're always inside me.

No matter what time the space at a distance what I say and what I write
They follow what I always want and want
A love and a look that I have found and will never leave
A dream of a love that is far, but soon near me will be.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...