sábado, 24 de dezembro de 2016

LIKE A TOUCH

Like a splash in the sea
It's my heart that begs to love you.
Like the sunlight that crosses the space to reach the earth
It's my look I want near you to stay

Like the moon that illuminates the night with its shine
You are what guides me in the direction of true love.
As the strongest volcano in activity
It's what I feel inside of me for real.

Like the most beautiful music that calms my heart
Is to hear your voice coming towards me
As the stars we do not even see are here
It's you when I close my eyes I see you next to me

Like a poet who writes poems to win his love
I write to you to ease my pain
You are not just poems and written words that I try to conquer
You are my dream and my life that I dreamed one day to find.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...