terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2016

YESTERDAY IS STRONGER THAN TODAY

Today like yesterday my love for you is stronger
The sun does not warm my heart it hurts
And my tears run to leave me
Because even they want to find you

My life has lost its meaning because you are my constellation
Who guides me in the dark when I have no direction
Why does love mean to suffer and let go?
If it's the love that makes people come together and smile again

Why did this happen to us, is it a gift or a punishment?
Why our love seems to come before our lives as an ancient love
That he was asleep waiting for the two to meet
To stay together and never part

Close your eyes please and feel my words
Feel the love that I send you as the last drops
Because my love wants to wet your lips and quench your thirst
And my heart wants to feel your body that my love begs and asks for.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...