terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2016

Sometimes happy sometimes sad

Sometimes I'm happy to have found you.
Sometimes very sad to be far away and this distance away
I'm happy to talk to you sometimes.
Sometimes I feel very sad for these minutes to be little for the love I want to give to you.

Sometimes I'm happy to read the words you write saying I love you.
Sometimes I feel sad that I can not touch you.
Sometimes I'm glad that the sky reflects what I love most about you.
Sometimes it makes me sad to look at the sky and ask what I did not to be near you.

Sometimes I'm happy because I love to love you, and my goal is to stay with you.
Sometimes it makes me sad to know that my great love sleeps away and this I can not understand
Sometimes I'm happy when we're in a few minutes near and I can see you
Sometimes I'm sad that even when I see you, I can not touch you.

Sometimes I'm glad I met you.
Sometimes I feel sad and despair without knowing why I love you so much
Sometimes I'm happy looking at the sky thinking you're thinking of me
Sometimes I feel sad that my heart beats and begs begging brings her to me.

Anderson Silveira Lopes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...