quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2016

CONSEQUENCES

There are days that I wanted to disappear and forget.
Take from me everything that makes me suffer
I wanted to run far and never stop.
Why even the air is hard to breathe

Today is those days that even words left me
And everything they believed in me doubted
The prison is in my chest with my thoughts
And the pain I feel will not leave me in no time.

Feel alone in a crowd
Can not hear reason only the heart
Try to touch or just look, think and wait
Something that can be or can never arrive

We are free to choose everything you want
But prisoner of the consequences of everything you do
But we are not free to choose what we feel
And this is impossible to hide or to lie to yourself.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...