terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2016

I wanted to tell you

You know I do not know how much time I have and I will never know
But I would like to spend this time with you.
My days are not what I imagined living
Why true happiness would be to be with you.

Today when I woke up I would like to see you
Embrace you and say I love you.
Feel the warmth of your body and see your eyes open
Kiss your lips and see you smile

I do not know what I can do for this love to understand
That the distance that separates us makes me every day suffer
My days are pensive and I can not totally be happy.
Why love as I love you was what I always wanted

They say that life is a journey without a return
And every day the time that passes does not come back
But I do not want the time to come back, I just want to give you
What I've kept for all this time when I find you.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...