quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2016

DREAM

When I met you I was sad all alone
I wrote to the wind with no path
When I saw that word dream, I realized that I was not lost.
Why was it that makes our life have a sense

You are my dream what makes me smile
I know you're on the other side I can feel
Discover a smile inside my tears at that moment
It is like discovering life within the darkness of a thought

If you knew what a dream means to me, you'd stay by my side
It is like the light of the moon in the darkness of the night that guides the lovers
With a smile on my lips and the hope that it will be a much better day.
It's like seeing a black and white landscape and you add a color

You are my dream is my life and what I believe about what it is to live
I know you smile at me when I write to you.
And your smile makes my heart beat again.
A beat that even without seeing you I can feel and understand.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...