segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2016

FOUR THING I HATE ON ME

I hate to know that I love you and I can not get you out of my chest
Knowing that love me consumes all day without stopping
I love that really could not feel for you
But this love is what makes me live and have a direction to follow

I hate knowing that I only know of you think
And I know that my head can not take
And these thoughts consume me all the time I have to think
But these thoughts remind me how good it is to know that I have someone to think

I hate to look at everything that is blue because of you remind me
Even the sky that glows when makes my heart throb
Knowing that has beautiful day in that you will not remember
But be sure that blue is my dream and the night has the moonlight

I hate my memories because remember your smile and the sparkle of your eyes
Why every time I see a star is for you eye
Knowing that the stars are far as you are me
But I hate to know that your love is all I feel even you away from me.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...